ASTM A179 cold drawn seamless steel tube
is mainly used in the metal structure equipment of various industries. It is mainly to soak the rust of steel parts into the molten zinc solution of 440 to 460 degrees C, so that the zinc coating on the surface of the steel plate is attached to the surface of the steel, thus the purpose of anticorrosion is to be played. This is an effective way of metal corrosion. The main features are as follows:
(1) the ASTM A179 cold drawn seamless steel tube manufacturer covers the compact and compact zinc layer on the surface of the cold drawn seamless steel tube. It can avoid the cold drawn seamless steel tube matrix and any contact with the corrosion solution to protect the steel matrix from corrosion. In the general atmosphere, the surface of the zinc layer forms a thin and dense Zinc Oxide surface, which is hard to dissolve in water, so the steel matrix plays a protective role. If Zinc Oxide and other components in the atmosphere produce insoluble zinc, the antiseptic effect will be better.
(2) iron zinc alloy layer, combined with dense and unique corrosion resistance, in marine atmosphere and atmospheric environment.
(3) ASTM A179
cold drawn seamless steel tube has strong wear resistance due to the combination of strong zinc and iron mixture.
(4) due to the good ductility of zinc, the alloy layer and the steel base are attached to a solid, so the hot rolled parts can be formed by cold, rolling, pulling, bending, etc. without damage to the coating.
(5) the hot dip galvanized steel structure, equivalent to one annealing treatment, can effectively improve the mechanical properties of the steel matrix, eliminate the stress of the steel forming and welding, and be beneficial to the turning of the steel structure.
(6) the surface of cold drawn seamless pipe after hot-dip galvanization is bright and beautiful.
(7) the pure zinc layer is the hot-dip galvanizing layer of zinc coating. Its properties are basically close to pure zinc and has ductility, so it has great flexibility.