Advantages of LSAW Steel Pipe
Date:2018-01-16 View:533 Tag:Advantages of LSAW Steel Pipe
In the long-distance pipeline construction, the pipeline accounts for a large proportion, generally 35% to 40% of the total investment pipeline project management. How to choose a reasonable price, excellent performance of the pipeline is particularly important, a reasonable choice of pipeline construction investment savings, the construction of the pipeline system and safe operation has a very important impact. Natural gas pipe straight seam high-frequency resistance welded steel pipe, spiral submerged arc welded pipe, LSAW steel pipe. A limited range of high frequency straight seam resistance welded steel pipe diameter is generally limited to the domestic steel Φ less than 406.4 mm, the largest in Japan reached a diameter Φ508mm. Seen in a spiral large diameter LSAW pipe, both. Spiral welded pipe pipe forming process and characteristics of the many defects in the proportion of long-distance pipelines gradually declined. In other countries, especially in many European countries, spiral submerged arc welded steel pipe has been banned as the main pipeline. Its unique advantages of LSAW pipe are widely used in long-distance oil and gas pipelines. The advantages are as follows.
(1) No unwinding process, substrate indentation, no scratches.
(2) wrong edge, easy to control the diameter and circumference, excellent welding quality.
(3) eliminate pipe expansion, basically no residual stress.
(4) Since it is a straight line weld, the weld is short, so the probability of defects is very small.
(5) After the expansion, the geometric accuracy of the pipe is greatly improved, which is convenient for on-site welding.
(6) straight weld, the quality of anti-corrosion coating material less affected