Introduction of the role of galvanized pipe in industry
Date:2019-02-21 View:571 Tag:Introduction of the role of galvanized pipe in industry
(1) galvanized pipe , the pure zinc layer is densely covered on the surface of the steel, which can avoid any corrosion solution contacting the steel substrate and protect the corrosion of the steel substrate. In the general atmosphere, a zinc layer is formed on the surface of a thin layer of dense zinc oxide layer, which is hardly soluble in water, so the protection of the steel substrate. If other components of zinc oxide and the atmosphere form insoluble zinc salts, then the anti-corrosion effect is more ideal.
(2) galvanized pipe, with iron-zinc alloy layer, dense, salt spray atmosphere at sea and industrial atmospheric corrosion resistance characteristics;
(3) Because the galvanized pipe is firmly bonded, the zinc-iron is miscible and has good wear resistance;
(4) Since the galvanized pipe has good ductility and firmly adheres to the alloy layer and the steel on the substrate, the hot plating can be cold-stamped, rolled, stretched, bent, and the like without damaging the coating;
Chongqing galvanized pipe
(5) Galvanized pipe, hot-dip galvanizing, equivalent to annealing treatment, can effectively improve the mechanical properties of the steel matrix, eliminate the forming and welding stress of the steel, and is beneficial to the rotating behavior of the steel structure.
(6) The hot-dip galvanized surface is bright and beautiful in galvanized pipes.
(7) Galvanized pipe, the pure zinc layer is rich in plasticity of the hot-dip galvanized galvanized layer, and is pure to the pure zinc, which is basically close to nature, so it is flexible.