Introduction of stainless steel decorative pipe bending process
Date:2019-02-18 View:611 Tag:Introduction of stainless steel decorative pipe bending process
Stainless steel decorative pipe elbows often have problems in the processing process. If you are not paying attention, the angle may be too large or broken. For this, Wuxi Silver Coral Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. summarizes some of the stainless steel decorative pipe elbows. Note, for your reference only:
The stainless steel decorative tube is characterized by a tendency to cause intergranular corrosion when it is heated for a long period of time in the temperature range of 500 to 850 °C. Therefore, pay attention to the following points in the process of stainless steel decorative pipe bending process:
1. The stainless steel pipe should be cold-bent or placed on the intermediate frequency induction electric heat bender at 1100-1200 °C for bending;
2. The cold bend can be bent or bent with a mandrel bender.
3. The mandrel is made of plastic products, and the phenolic plastic ferrule is mounted on the metal rod for bending. The use of such a phenolic plastic mandrel to bend a stainless steel tube maintains the quality of the inner wall of the tube without scratches, scratches and other defects.
Stainless steel decorative tube
4. Bend the thick-walled tube without using the mandrel. However, in order to prevent bending and ellipticity, the pipe should be filled with fine sand. After the pipe is bent, the fine sand in the pipe should be cleaned.
5. Bend the pipe to wash the inner wall of the pipe with hot water to remove the grease on the wall, and then air dry or dry.
6, stainless steel pipe can also be used in the intermediate frequency electric heat pipe bending machine; but when bending the pipe should pay special attention to check the heating temperature, so that the temperature is not lower than 900 ° C (detected with optical pyrometer). In order to make the heating surface uniform when the tube is heated and to avoid burning the tube, a special protection device can be used to form a heated protection zone by using an inert gas such as nitrogen or helium to prevent oxidation.
7. After the high-pressure pipe is pressed, non-destructive testing shall be carried out. If there is any defect, it shall be ground away; however, the wall thickness after grinding shall not be less than 90% of the nominal wall thickness of the pipe. And take the same batch of pipe test pieces for the intergranular corrosion tendency test. If there is any unqualified, all heat treatment should be done, but the heat treatment time should not exceed 3 times, otherwise the pipe should be scrapped.
8. When the high-pressure austenitic stainless steel tube is hot-bent, the hot bending temperature is preferably 900-1000 ° C, the heating temperature is not more than 1100 ° C, and the final bending temperature is not lower than 850 ° C. After hot bending, it must be solid solution quenched (1015-1100 °C water quenching).