ERW stands for resistance welding. Resistance welding has the characteristics of high production efficiency, low cost, material saving, and easy automation. Therefore, it is widely used in aviation, aerospace, energy, electronics, automobiles, light industry and other industrial sectors. It is one of the important welding processes.
1. Welded pipe
refers to the ordinary "submerged arc welded steel pipe", which is represented by "SC" in electrical engineering. It can be used as a water gas pipe or a threading pipe, and is relatively thick. erw welded pipe specifications
2. The line pipe is also the wire pipe, which is relatively thin, indicated by "T", and can only be used for threading pipe.
3. ERW pipe is a "high-frequency resistance welded steel pipe", which is different from ordinary welded pipe welding process. The weld is formed by melting the base material of the steel strip body, and its mechanical strength is better than that of general welded pipe.
Round ERW structural pipe and low pressure fluid conveying steel pipe
It is suitable for all kinds of stressed and pressure-bearing structural parts, parts, low-pressure conveying fluid pipelines and other purposes.
GB/T6725: Cold-formed steel (GB/T6728: Cold-formed hollow steel for structure size, shape, weight and allowable deviation);
SY/T5768: Welded steel pipe for general structure;
GB/T3091: Welded steel pipe for low pressure fluid transportation;
ASTMA53M: Uncoated and hot-dip galvanized welded and seamless nominal steel pipe;
Product steel grade
The maximum yield strength of steel grades is less than or equal to 400MPa, such as GB/T700-Q235 series; GB/T1591-Q345 series; ASTM A53M-A, B, etc., and other materials that are easy to weld can also be used through agreement between the supplier and the buyer.
Remarks: Intermediate specifications can be provided according to user needs and the agreement between the supplier and the buyer.
Product size tolerance
Outer diameter tolerance table:
Remarks: There are three groups of steel pipe outer diameter tolerance control accuracy levels for users to choose, and they should be indicated in the order contract, as shown in the table.
Wall thickness tolerance table:
Remarks: There are multiple groups of steel pipe wall thickness tolerance control accuracy levels for users to choose, and they should be indicated in the order contract, as shown in the table.
1. Elongation formula e=1944A0.2/U0.9 (gauge length is 50.8mm, A: cross-sectional area of tensile specimen, U: minimum specified tensile strength).
2. The materials used in the GB/T3091, GB/T6725, SY/T5768, and GB/T13793 standards conform to the corresponding material standards and product standards.
1. The single value of element content is the maximum value, and the double value is the range value.
2. GB/T301, GB/T6725, SY/T5768, GB